Is your athletic training program moving from the bachelor’s degree to a master’s degree? Do you want your program to stand out from the crowd and attract the best students? I can help you create a dynamic, innovative curriculum, designed to meet CAATE standards and prepare your students for the ever-changing landscape of healthcare. Using the expertise of your faculty and the resources available at your institution, together, we can design a curriculum that will give your institution a unique market share in athletic training education.
- Specializing in athletic training curricular development and revision.
- Converting the AT program from the bachelor’s degree to master’s degree
- Integrating Interprofessional Education
- Medical simulation/standardized patients
- Allied Health Curriculum Development and Implementation
- New Programs & Curriculum Development
- Athletic Training Residencies
- Program/Student Assessment and Framework
Great leaders build trust and collaboration while focusing on developing people's capacities rather than focusing on their limitations